domingo, 11 de noviembre de 2018

My favourite movie "The Truman Show"

One of my favorite films is "The Truman Show"
This movie is about a television reality. The protagonist is Truman Burbank (Jim Carrey), a man that he was filmed since he was a boy. The Truman world is false, all on his life is fiction. His family, his neighbors, the people on the city and his wife are actors.
Truman lives on this fictional world of the tv show, but he doesn't know that. The productor of the reality show controls the life of Truman. He can control the actors in the city, the weather and the length of the days.
I like so much this film because I think my life sometimes is like a reality show. I think that because sometimes we have routines, the freak neighbors and have an "external subject" or simply the "destiny" that controls the different situations in my life. For example, sometimes I think to do an activity, but all fail in the exact moment.
My favorite character is Truman, I identify with him. Ever fighting with the "external subject" who tries to prevent me from discovering new things.
I like so much the use of the reality show publicity in the movie, is funny because the people do some activities and this publicity across the story and the situation in the life of Truman but he doesn't know this. I don't like the character of the best friend of Truman, he manipulates Truman so that he doesn't leave the show.
Obviously, my favorite scene is when Truman discovers the truth about his life and decide to leave the show. He takes the decision to leave the comfort zone and explore the real world.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario