jueves, 22 de noviembre de 2018

Postgraduate Studies

I study journalism in the University of Chile. I have one year left to finish my career and I need take a decision about my future.

I wouldn't like study a postgrate immediately after finish my career. I think I would like travel to England and leave here for one semester or one year. I need learn more english and I comply my wish to know Europe.

Respect to the postgraduate, then I comeback of  Europe, I would like study a specialization on "Digital Comunication" (Diplomado in University of Chile). I would choose this course because I need knop more about digital tools, web proyects and the use of the social network.

Then, if I have money to pay that, I would like study a master's in social comunication because I think that in this course I learn more about the investigation on the comunication area.

I believe that my studies would be in night classes, because I would work in the mornings for pay my studies.

If I win a scolarship to study a specialization or master's in other country, I believe that I think on the posibility to left Chile again for one or two years and comeback to mount my local media and help to a small comunity to comunicate this problems and improved their organization.

Thanks for read and good luck with your studies.




1 comentario: