sábado, 1 de diciembre de 2018

A country I would like to visit

I would like to visit France. When I was studying in school I learn a little bit of French. I like so much this language and I hope to learn more.

I have to listen to their architecture, The Eiffel Tower and the Triumphal Arc are awesome. I would like to drink French wine and champagne. Their natural places are beautiful too.

I would like to know the cities like Marsella, Lyon, Niza, etc. My dream is to know the hot spring in Avéne, in the south of France, to cure my atopic allergy.

I would travel only and know other countries of Europe: Deutschland, Spain, Portugal, etc. I love to travel and this trip is a dream for me. If I have a journalism job in one of this countries or I have the scholarship to study I believe that I go to live for one or two years in Europe.

I wouldn't like to live in France because are a country with a reputation as a racist.

Avéne- France 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario