jueves, 13 de diciembre de 2018

Changes to my study program

Hi everyone

Today I will talk about changes to my career.
I'm studying journalism in the University of Chile. I have the oldest curriculum, I'm the last generation with this curriculum.
In my opinion the new curriculum is very interesting, more than my curriculum.
I change some things to my career. I think my career isn't updated in the digital area. This is important for the future, because the new technologies are in all the world and we need tools to comunicate in this digital world.
My career is for five years, but sometiemes the people have 5.5 or 6 years for finsh the career.
My faculty is big, but now the buildings are more than 2015, when I entry to my univerisity. The Bicentenario Project was really harm for the community of Juan Gomez Milla, because change the infresatructure and the common area.
Other topic for changes in my career is specially the common spaces. The cafeteria is very small and everyday have a big line for pay the lunch.
We need more technologies for comunication as Cameras of photographie  and more elements to presentate the information, digital tools, graphycs and SEO write. This is a student claim for more technologies and infrastructure. The "auditorios" are small and you can't study If you don't arrive early.
In my opinion the teachers of ICEI haven't prepared for teach to differents students. They are only preocupated about the childrens without problems to learn the subjects. The teacher would are more inclusives.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario