sábado, 1 de diciembre de 2018

My future job

My name is Matìas Mella and I am studying journalism at the University of Chile. I’m  23 years old and I would take a decision about my future.

I made my practice in  Mis Talentos foundation. I choose this practice because I need money and I don’t like so much the media journalism. But now I think that media journalism isn’t terrible.

In my future, I would like to work in sports journalism. I would like to visit some places covering sports events and my dream is commenting the final of Libertadores cup when Colo-Colo been champion.


I think I need some skills than fast, friendliness, courtesy, etc.

I would like this job because I think it was my first idea to study this career. I would be very happy with the travels to other regions of Chile and other countries. I would be ashamed to do this job because I like some sports and I love Colo-Colo.

I think sports journalism are very important for the future of sports in Chile. If I have this job in the future I would like lessons at the University.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario