jueves, 20 de diciembre de 2018

English Language Challenges

Hi everyone,
I'm finishing the English program in the University. This program have four levels and this is my last blog in the career.
Today I go to talk about my english language challenges after left the University. I think my level in English is really bad. I need more practice and classes. I don't know why my level in English is poor, I believe It's because the courses aren't continues and I could take the differents levels with a lot of separation time.
About the classes of the program I think they are fun. I like so much the topics commented on the sesions. I like the social themes and I learn a little bit more with this excersises. I like the blogs but I believe that I need some "liberty" to write about other themes, more improvisation.
The videos are to difficult. I felt very embarrassed doing that but I think it's a very good excersise to practice, because you need make the video 1,2,3 or 4 times.
I need improved my English in pronunciation and the vocabulary. Oh! I forget the listening. It's very difficult too. I think i don't have problems with the reading part.
For improved my English level I hope travel and live on England to practice all days and learn the language living the language. As I comment in other of the post in my blog I wish travel to England and Europe in general to take a treatment for my cronic allergy, in France.
If I would like know the countries well and understand his cultures I need learn English because is an important language around the world.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario